CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, March 19, 2008

question of the week

Why.....?????? The conversation goes like this......

Asher--"mommy paint an apple tree. momma(whiny this time) paint an apple tree. MOM PAINT AN APPLE TREE!!!!!!"

Me-- "Okay Asher I'll paint you an apple tree." I proceed to paint the apple tree.

Asher--in a whisper voice "momma why'd you paint an apple tree?" "why why why????"

Me--"because you asked me to paint you an apple tree, Asher"

Asher--"oh, okay"

I've had this conversation about baths, snacks, crafts, tv shows and just about everything in between.

Maia went back to the ortho today. Her fracture is still showing up on x-rays. I knew it would because her foot is still very bruised and a little swollen- even after 3&1/2 weeks. She needs to wear her aircast for at least the next 3 weeks. After that we'll see what happens.

Our van was towed away this week to the body shop. It needs a lot of front end work. We were sort of hoping they would scrap it out but no such luck. It will probably be another week before it's done. I told Andy to enjoy driving the rental while he could, it'll probably be another 10 years before he gets to drive a 2008 again:)lol

0 comments: