CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, March 14, 2008

Asher Hates Me:(

That's right my sweet little baby told me he hated me:( I made him mad and he wanted to get back at me!!! I told him no, he stomped to the steps, sat down and pouted. I could hear him telling me off. Lamenting about how bad I suck. Then he said it. Clear as day. I hate you mommy. I felt my heart sink. I tried to ignore him. Then he said it again. I hate my mommy. If I could take back what I said next I would. It was childish really but I couldn't seem to help myself. I asked him if he wanted a new mommy? He said yes. I wasn't exactly expecting to hear yes. Not only did he tell me yes he told me exactly who he wanted his new mommy to be!!! Note to self...never offer my kids a new mommy-they might to take you up on the offer. It just proved to me that my baby is no longer a baby. He knows that he doesn't need me personally to fill his every need. I must admit to myself that he has entered a new stage of boyhood. Now off to smack (just kidding...sort of) around the other two that taught him the word hate.

0 comments: