I hate... no actually loathe would probably be a better word, Wal-Mart. I went there today-on a Saturday. You would think I would know better. I actually do know better, but due to unforeseen circumstances, my grocery shopping got put off until today. I couldn't put it off any longer. There were 4 very hungry people that I needed to feed. They were all staring at me with puppy dog eyes. Begging for food. So I braved Wal-Mart on a Saturday. That's how much I love these people. I'm not big enough or bad enough to shop in that disgusting store. I was pushed out of other peoples way, i was cut in front of and another lady(?) hit me with her cart. She just ran right in the side of me. Not my cart...me. I'm pretty sure I'll have a nasty bruise tomorrow. Parents were cursing, screaming and dragging their poor kids through the aisles. Speakingof aisles, why do people just stop in the middle of the aisles. Leaving no way for other people to get around them. Or even better, meet up with their long lost friends right in front of the bread that I needed. No amount of "excuse me's" would make these people budge. They just looked at me like I was the one being completely inconsiderate! I think everyone that walks in that place checks their manners and basic human decency at the door. One gentleman pulled me aside and told me I didn't have what it takes to shop there. He gave me some friendly pointers about cutting in front of people and standing up for myself. I think he was right in the first place....I don't have what it takes to be a wal-mart shopper.
1 comments:
AMEN!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
SISTER... NO MATTER WHAT DAY IT IS , THERE IS NO GOOD DAY TO BE A WALMART SHOPPER.. LOVEYA LORI, SUE
Post a Comment