It is such a dreary day. I think it probably seems even worse than it actually is because we had a taste of Spring yesterday. The kids took full advantage of it too. They played outside all afternoon, then in the evening went to Isaac's first ball practice of the season. Andy took all the kids to the practice:) I don't think he wanted to take that on all by himself but if truth be told I didn't really leave him much choice! Maia and Asher played on the playground while Isaac went through baseball drills. He was thrilled to be back out there again, spending time with friends he hasn't seen since last season and tossing the ball around. Asher did have a mishap on the slide but he got over pretty quickly. A busted up lip isn't going to keep my tough guy down!!! He's a rough and tumble man's man ya know! This is him right now:
That's right, he's playing Barbie's. By himself! He insisted. Maia is upstairs playing war with Isaac. Asher threw an all out fit until I went upstairs and dug out Maia's Barbie box. I can hear him right now telling Cinderella that she has great shoes, in a sweet sing song Barbie voice. Gotta love being 3. You can play monster trucks, get filthy and bloody at the park, be a fireman Sam and then come home and play Barbies! He's just man enough to admit he likes Barbies. There's nothing wrong with that:)




1 comments:
And the purple socks... don't forget his purple socks...
Post a Comment