I'll admit that I'm really not a pink kinda girl, however it's gonna be my new favorite color... until I change my mind again. I'm kinda fickle ya know. Last night Andy ordered me a brand new PINK nano iPod. It's my birthday/anniversary gift!!!!! I'm not sure exactly what compelled me to choose pink but I couldn't seem to help myself. When the array of colors popped up on the screen I saw that pink and fell in LOVE. I bypassed my beloved blues and greens and zeroed in on that beautiful pink. I even picked out a pink case :) Andy makes out in this deal also, he gets my hand me down mp3 player, that I just got for Christmas. This purchase voids out my highly coveted Indie Art Cricut cartridge but I can live with this compromise.
When Andy bought me my mp3 player for Christmas he never imagined how much I would actually use. I joke and tell him it's my new best friend!!! I use it when I'm cleaning, when I'm working out, when I'm scrapping....this list could go on and on and on. I really forgot how much music means to me and how it inspires me. Kyle downloaded a bunch of music for me on Easter and I have been a very happy girl since. Chris Daughtry, my favorite American Idol ever, didn't dissapoint me with his latest venture!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE it!!!!!! Kyle also hooked me up with a couple of teasers. I was all settled in one evening, looking forward to reminiscing with Mr. Big...thinking of people and places from the past. I had my coffee and memories all geared up to settle in for a long night of re-visiting the past....only to discover he only downloaded ONE song of the album. Kyle, just as soon as my new pink friend is delivered you and I have a date. After all, I have room for 2,000 songs now:)
You may have noticed also that I switched my blog up a bit. Yes it's pink in honor of my new Apple:)
So much change!
1 month ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment