Hey thanks Mr. Connecticut!! I've been wondering why so many people have been visiting a simple blog post about my baby girl. Seriously, in the last couple of weeks, people from all over the world have been showing up on my baby girl's birthday shout out. I haven't been able to figure it out until I saw your search criteria in my sidebar. Thanks to you I took out the word ya'll are looking for. And I learned a lesson about what words, no matter how innocently they're being used, to never type on here again. So I do sincerely thank you. Hopefully google won't be bringing anymore of your kind my way again:)
Now I don't want anyone thinking I don't welcome new reader's. Because I do welcome them, as long as they aren't creepy creeps looking up nasty search words. So if you happen to be a new reader....welcome. Grab a cup of coffee and meet my little family. Here's a few of my favorite posts: http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-of-wisdom.html http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008/09/serene-sunday.html http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html
And this...the post that has been bringing so many weirdo's to my little corner on the net
http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008_02_01_archive.html
And one about Ash just for good measure
http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008/09/am-i-mean.html
So much change!
2 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment