Rainy and dreary.
I thought that was the perfect weather for this:
Okay it looks kinda gross in the picture...but it really was delish:)
What goes better with homemade soup than homemade bread?
Hmmmmm....maybe not exactly that homemade bread. I know you can't exactly tell but the poor bread only rose about 4 inches high. Not exactly sure what happened there. My bread has never failed quite this badly before.
Then I found this. A vintage r2d2 cookie jar. How long have I had this thing and where has it been hiding? I guess I vaguely remember Andy receiving it one year for Christmas but surely I wouldn't have relegated this little beauty to the basement. Would I?
That cookie jar definitely needs filled up. So I set to work on these:Which will turn into Play Doh cookies tomorrow afternoon!!
Here is ahttp://sitsgirlsrecipes.blogspot.com/ fun linky doo in case you want the recipe.
I will also be making Zucchini spice bread tomorrow:)
I sent Andy out to pick this up:
Since my bread had somehow failed we resorted to store bought. Meijer's no less. It was disgusting!! But you really need a big thick piece of sour dough slathered with butter to enjoy the veggie beef soup.
After all was said and done I hopped on this:
And ran for 40 minutes!!
Because let's face it...I have about 40 pounds of this
to lose!!
Have a good night




0 comments:
Post a Comment