skip to main |
skip to sidebar
Well it's official. My house is on the market. She's out there for the whole world to see and let's be honest...judge. I mean I'm not saying she doesn't have some issues here. Her bathroom is well...not her best asset. And her garage has a few quirks that may not be desirable to some. Okay fine a lot. But the rest of her? The parts I love. Will others love those parts as much as I do? She may be petite but she has an over abundance of character. I won't go into all her lovable traits because well it'd just make me start to cry again! But if you could...maybe pray for her. We all know how tough it is to invite someone new over and worry if they will like us or not. Will they marvel over her pretty new kitchen? oohhh over her woodwork? aaahhh over her window seat? I'm sure she's a nervous wreck! And let's face it she's no spring chicken. I'm sure her old soul is getting lonely. I mean only a few visitors popping in now and again would be hard for any of us. So let's pray for a new family for her. People she can protect from the elements. People who will grow there. People she can nurture. People who will look past her wrinkles and see her beauty. People who will fill her with love and laughter again. People who will love her as much as we did....
2 comments:
It will all be good! The love you have for your home really shines through your words. The pics looks really nice on the listing. I will defintely pray for her though. The realtor in me says it should sell pretty quickly. One of the biggest things is it's hard to find houses in the 60-70,000 dollar range in dover. So that's good for you even if the market is slow.
Thanks :)
Post a Comment