CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Friday, October 31, 2008

weekend update!!

We had a fun filled weekend with lots of visitors. Kyle was here with the NP band. Audrey came with him! She was of course the clincher for Asher. He was furious that we weren't heading to the zoo to see the Thomas clan. There were lots of tears and screaming. Until I told him we would be seeing Audrey. For anyone that doesn't know he LOVES her. The tears were replaced with a big grin and he asked where his shoes were.Maia was torn about our decision to skip the zoo and see Kyle instead. After we left the HS where the band was performing Maia told me she was glad we went there instead of the zoo. After all Kyle is our family and we love him very much and we would've been very sad if we didn't get to see him. Wasn't that sweet?When we got home from the HS Carla, little Paul, Zoe and Grace were waiting for us!!! Andy watched the kids while Carla and I went shopping!! I showed her around our new city and we visited a few stores along the way. Scrapbooking stores that is. It was so much fun!! Andy and the kids had fun too...he took them to our awesome school playground. After we got home we prepared for our slumber party!! Here's the girl's all ready for bed. Maia doing the princess wave.We drank coffee and scrapbooked all night. The kids watched movies and played DS. Andy...well I don't know what he did. As soon as Carla and I got back to the house he disappeared. He was out the door quicker than you can snap your fingers!! Must've been a hard day for him...with all those kids:) Here's us the next day at COSI!! Getting ready to go in the submarine.
Learning about how machines work!

Paul and Isaac learning about the workings of the submarine. Okay fine they were really goofing off inside the submarine.


Thanks for coming to visit us!!! It was a fantastic weekend. The kids are exhausted and very very happy!!!
Just a little funny FYI. It seems kinda mean that I stuck Andy with 6 kids for an entire day. By himself. But I'll bet you he called me at LEAST 10 times while I was gone to say he couldn't believe how well these kids were playing together. They ALWAYS play great together. They have grown up together and they mesh really really well. I of course knew this before I left them with Andy for the day. He just was in amazement at how smoothly everything went. He said he got more studying done while watching 6 kids than he could ever dream of getting done on a regular day of being with just our 3 kids.
Look Sue I remembered to take pictures. You and Shaun and the boys have to come back soon so that I can take pictures to prove you guys were really here!!!
















































3 comments:

secret sister

looks like you all had a good time.. i am so glad.. how did carla like your church? shaun left on sunday morning for indiana.. he will be gone 28 days, or more depending on the rewind.. so i don't think i will be coming down till well after the 1st of the year..boohoo:( but when we do, i will certainly be taking some pics to document the trip.. lol!
i absolutely love that ms. maia's hair.. she is even cuter(if that is possible) let her know that aunt sue is very envious of that hair cut.. lol.
miss you guys,
loveya, sue

Anonymous

I really like Maia's hair!!! Soooo cute!
We had planned last wednesday to go to Columbus visit with you and Andy during the day and then go to Dan's brother's apartment in the evening. And then.........you guessed it. WalMart called him and he had to work the last 2 days of his vacation. He was so mad he couldn't even talk about it. He missed trick or treating with the girls and everything. He was so upset. So everything is very typical here.
Love you guys
Ashley

secret sister

Maia looks very cute; so much older with her hair cut short. I really like it....does she like it? or.....does she want her hair to grow long again?