CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, September 29, 2008

I Believe in Fairies!!

Do you belive in Fairies? Because I do!! I can't even begin to tell you how many times I've looked around my house, at a mess that I didn't want to deal with, and wished I could blink my eyes and it would all be magically taken care of. Or that I would go to bed at night with a messy house and in the morning everything would somehow manage to find it's way back to where it's supposed to be. Or maybe the job was so big that it was overwhelming and I would find myself wishing that little Fairies would come and bail me out. Over the last 3 months little Fairies have indeed been visiting my Dover house. Grandpa Bud and Grandma Ruth have been keeping up with our yard work for us. They were on top of the mail situation and got it taken care of right away. Not to mention taking care of getting the garbage out to the curb and the cans back to the garage each week. They have planted, pruned and watered. They also fixed all the paint boo boos that Isaac made while he was "helping" us paint. Making sure that our little house was taken care of. Our other magical Fairies are Mary and Randy. We seriously could not have asked for better neighbors. We have been so completely overwhelmed at all the work our Dover house needed in order to be put on the market. And when it comes down to it we only have 1&1/2 days a couple times a month to get all this work done. Not nearly enough time. We didn't have a clue how we were ever going to get everything done this time around. Our goal was to have the house ready to be put on the market. However we knew that nothing short of a miracle was going to make that happen. There was simply too much work to be done for 2 people in less than 48 hours. When we walked in the house on Friday we were amazed to see that Fairies had indeed visited us. Our bathroom was completely made over and all our painting jobs were complete. But wait, they didn't stop there. When they were done upstairs they moved on down to the basement. Cleaning, organizing and painting. Over the last 3 months they have: fixed our cracking walls, updated our wiring, brought our outlets up to code, Scraped the paint from our front porch, painted walls and woodwork, completely remodeled our bathroom and cleared weeds from our gravel driveway. They also added a built in buffet to our living room that they made themselves!! It is really beautiful! Randy will also be finishing the paint job that we didn't have time to complete while we were home. Talk about a huge load being taken off of our shoulders. Because of all of their help we were able to load up yet another uhaul this weekend, finish up some odds and ends and clean. The house isn't exactly where I wanted it to be but it is hitting the market this week. We never would've been able to accomplish this on our own. Someone even cleaned out our garage...but I can't give credit out for that because so far no one has fessed up. So you see Fairies DO exist and if you buy my house you could even live right next door to a few of them yourself.

1 comments:

secret sister

i do believe in fairies, i do, i do , i do!! i do believe in fairies!!! lol... GOD's little blessings...
loveya,
sue