I am absolutely completely totally exhausted. I am physically and emotionally drained. Spent and wiped out. We went to Dover over the long weekend to work on the house there some more. There has got to be an end in sight somewhere right? Every time we go back and forth like this it just makes it harder for those of us that are still struggling with the move. Please say a little prayer for us that we get all our loose ends tied up soon and get that house on the market. And if you're feeling extra generous maybe you could throw in a few prayers that the house will sell quickly. We have made the long trek back 3 out of the last 4 weekends and it looks like we'll probably be going back this coming weekend. Really, I'm not sure how much more of this I can take. I need some closure and rest.....
4 comments:
I will definitely pray for you guys. I understand the back and forth -- only we were driving up here from Z'ville to fix a house to live in, not sell, and I was pregnant with no other children. So I can't really imagine having to do it with 3.
I tried to send an email to the fiveofus@live.com but it was undeliverable. Is there another address to send to?
Hey Ash!
I forgot the dots. Duh!! five.of.us@live.com.
Lori
Hi Lori,
Sorry I kept missing you; finally, Dad dropped the box off and you still weren't there. Dad said Andy was painting along with some other man. If there is anything any of the family can do to help, let us know. I know several people have offered in the past when you were first getting ready to move, and I know the offer still stands. If you know when you will be coming home again to work and if there is anything someone can do to help, let us know. I know when it comes to getting a house ready to sell, you almost have to do the work yourself since you know how you want it done. I also know that sometimes you don't know until the very last minute when you will be coming back up this way.
I will be praying that the adjustment period flies by quickly and that the Lord will continue to give you peace about the move. It takes time to adjust to such big changes. I will try to give you a call Tuesday or Wednesday...love to you all...Mom C
hey lori,
i didn't know about this email.. i still have the other gmail one you had given me.. which one to use????? lol!! what all did you get done? sounds like you got the bulk of it.. we pray for you guys to sell quickly .. it will.. GOD will not leave you hangin' remember HE has your back! give the kiddos a hug from us and let us know when we can make the trip to see your new digs. ok?
loveya, sue
Post a Comment