CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Saturday, September 6, 2008

Look what I did!!

I know it's shocking right? I haven't scrapped at all this entire Summer! Anyways here are 2 that I did this weekend.

First Missing Tooth.





Always on the move. They aren't my most creative pages ever but seriously I just had to do something to get out of my rut. I think I forgot how to scrap this Summer:(

Here are 2 pages I did late last Spring. Both layout are based off of sketches by Jodie at http://sketchitout.blogspot.com/. The Elmo was handcut by Jenny. She sent it to me as a prize for a contest I won last Spring.

Sorry for the crappy pictures!!

1 comments:

secret sister

lori,
very cute!! glad you are back!
you inspired me to do some also.. i got 6 pages done, unfortunately i can't put them online due to my ancient pc. oh well, when we come down i will bring all of what i have done.. sound good.?
i anticipated dead animal tuesday but was pleasantly pleased that your day was uneventful in that area...lol!
take care and i will talk with you later,
tell all we said hi and we miss you guys,
loveya,
sue