Chocolate covered marshmallows. They did the trick. Isaac made a new friend named Landon who likes Indiana Jones. But Landon's not actually allowed to watch Indiana Jones because it's too scary. Way to go Landon's parents...I like you already. Turns out his teacher, mrs. B, is a cross between Mrs. Loffredo and Mrs. Samsa. The highest compliment Isaac could've given. Lunch wasn't bad. He sat by himself so nobody elses food or dirty faces would make him puke:) The guidance counselor called shortly after we got home to ask me how Isaac did. I told her it was all good. She said she observed him being very social and interactive!
Maia might have made a friend. Her name is Hope. She is apparently very nice and has a brother who likes to eat paper. Maia isn't sure if they're friends yet or not because she hasn't had the time to ask her if they could be friends. She might have the time to ask her today but she's not sure. I didn't know this was a requirement. So to all my friends... I'm sorry I didn't ask this sooner but will you please be my friend? Maia also asked to wear a skirt today because all the other little girls were wearing plaid skirts...not dresses. I explained to her that her plaid skirt is for Fall not Summer. She didn't care. Talk about peer pressure starting early. There is a "gross" boy who sits across from her who eats his name tag. She loves the imagination station aka the playground. And lunch was cool.
Then I fed them this:
It's a stromboli that's supposed to look like a ruler. Yeah I know it doesn't! They also had an A-plus salad and alphabet veggie soup and a cake that was supposed to look like a schoolhouse. Notice there is no picture of the said cake. That's because I didn't want to make ya'll jealous with my tremendous ability to make a cake look like a schoolhouse! What? You don't believe me? Oh all right fine! My cake fell apart!!
After dinner Isaac's teacher called to ask me what Isaac thought of his new school. Man these people are on it. Anyways she said he did a fabulous job and was very outgoing. She said he was quick to give his opinion which is a quality she just loves about him. I didn't tell her that she will quite possibly be sick of hearing his opinion by the end of the week. I'll just let her figure that one out on her own...




3 comments:
Wow! I am so glad things went well on the first day of school! They look so cute and what a great mom you are. So creative. Brock loves his teacher. Courtney just started today. My little Senior! Yeah. I took first day of being a senior pictures although she was not happy about it. Oh, well!
BTW-I love your blog so much i think i might make my own!
Hey, You should make your own!! I love my blog:) And would love to read yours. Thanks for the comments. I love me some comments. So I guess since I probably didn't ask in 2nd grade and Maia says it's a necessity..."will you be my friend?" lol
Can't even believe Courtney is a Senior. For crying out loud where did the time go? Seems like yesterday she was a sweet little 3 year old!!
Okay...now I can see the numbers! haha
Hi Everyone! Does Asher miss his older sibs or does he enjoy playing w/ all their things while they are gone! haha
luv,
Aunt Tracy
Post a Comment