I am sitting here reminiscing about Dead Animal Tuesday. Remember those? Where I kept finding dead animals in my yard on Tuesday mornings when Andy was working out of town. Why would I be fondly remembering something so disgusting you ask? Because Dead Animal Tuesday is much better than Live Animal Wednesday. That's right I said live animal. Last night as I was watching the billionth hour of the olympics I saw something out of the corner of my eye. When I looked up there was a critter looking at me. I'm not sure if it was Alvin, Simon, or Theodore. He didn't stick around to chat after he heard my ear piercing scream. I woke Andy up... he didn't act surprised. He has apparently seen our chipmunk friend before. In our house. Hiding under our couch. They are friends. I made him tape up the vent that Chip uses to get in the house. It's not pretty but I'm not into living with rodents. As we were taping up the vents a big scary bug came out of the fireplace itself. There is a nest of big scary bugs living in there. Not to mention the skunks out back. Not one or two skunks but a whole tribe of them. So here's my question-Didn't I move to the big city? I'm not living in Sherwood Forest here people! I've never encountered so many skunks, bugs, and rodents as I have here.
5 comments:
I LOVE NKOTB !! :)
Oh, you have got to be kidding! Well, now you know for sure Alvin WAS in the dishwasher the other night taking a shower when it exploded! How did you get him out or did he run back where he came from when you screamed? lol
I'm so sorry but the picture in my head of you looking over and seeing this chipmunk eyeing you is way to funny! lol
However, the rational in me says you would have heard me screaming clear from Dover!!! : )
Mabie these are the new friends you've been praying for...hehe God does have a sense of humor you know. : )
Well, I will pray for you...Are you sure you're not Snow White : ) ???
Love ya Girl!
*Sorry about the previous deletes, i didn't proof read.
B.J.
Your comments made my day!! Thanks for coming to "visit" me today:) Hmmm if these are the friends God is sending my way I'm gonna have to have a little chat with Him. He knows I don't like bugs and rodents!!
Lori
Post a Comment