CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, August 25, 2008

First Day

School supplies for 2 kids: $75.82 1 pair of new shoes: $36.27
1 new wardrobe: $97.622 kids in school all day: Priceless



Look for an update soon.

4 comments:

angela | the painted house

I'm all giddy over that photo of fresh, new school supplies!

Such cute kids!

maila

Thank you so much for stopping by to visit me! New supplies make me all giddy too! There is nothing quite like a brand new notebook with fresh clean paper and your favorite brand of pen in cool colors of ink. Kinda makes me want to go back to school.

Anonymous

That is so cool...And what cuties! Priceless indeed.

Anonymous

I LOVE IT!!!! Awesome pictures Lori!!! I completely forgot to check here for updates....... I would seriously leave my head somewhere these days. I am so glad that everything went well at their new school. How do you like the area? I really need your phone number so I can call and talk directly.
Tell Andy and the kids that I love them!!!! Well I love you too!!!! Sorry - blonde moment.