CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, January 5, 2009

Just a couple of random pictures

Christmas Caroling with Maia's Brownie Troop. We had lots and lots of fun with this. It was scheduled for right after school so I had to take both boys with me. It worked out fine because Isaac's friend Ian was there as well and the BOYS sang with the girls. I'm not so sure the residents of the nursing home knew what to think about that!!
Asher was crawling through the chairs and just generally being a boy when I heard one elderly man talking to a group of ladies. He was letting them know rather emphatically that he was thrilled his parenting days were over!! Asher really wasn't being naughty...just busy! But this man was giving him the evil eye the wole time we were there. On a funny side note-when the girls moved on to sing in the dining room, Asher flipped out that he wanted to sit down and eat with these people. He couldn't get it through his head that we weren't at a restaurant and kept screaming that he could smell food and why in the heck wasn't I letting him eat. Isaac and Max playing Connect 4 on Thanksgiving.




It was a long day for Mr. Asher. Audrey was reading him books and he got so comfy that he took a lil nap.




Coming soon...Asher's birthday post and Christmas pics!!

0 comments: