CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, January 14, 2009

snow much fun

We have gotten buckets and buckets of snow here today. It has not stopped since about 10am. Big fat fluffy flakes falling gently to the Earth. All day long Asher and I watched out the window as our little corner of the World turned a beautiful pristine white. Covering all the barreness of Winter. Much like Christ covers our multitude of sins. Then we went outside and put our footprints all over it!!! We had snow much fun!!! Isaac is missing cuz duh-he hates the snow...and the cold...and really anything at all that makes him feel the least bit uncomfortable:) The little snot had just thrown a snowball at me!!







Pure Joy







They liked going down the slide and landing in the snow









The one lonely picture of Isaac. He lasted about 2 minutes before he decided the snow wasn't all it was cracked up to be








The weatherman claims we only got about 2 inches at this point in the day. Okay it's almost up to my 7 year olds KNEES!! Plus my deck measured at least 6inches at this point

I know this pic is blurry but I love it anyway. Maybe I'll dig my photoshop out and try and fix it.
Okay this one really needs photoshopped too. I really need to learn how to use photoshop for something other than making videos. I just love how happy she looks. she was spinning around doing a little dance.
Stinky Stinky Shiloh likes the snow too


Isn't he beautiful? I know he's 4 now and all boy but since I actually gave birth to him.....I'm allowed to say he's beautiful:)
Not loving this picture of me but what I am loving is the look on Maia's face. 2 seconds before I snapped the pic she was telling me how I was the very best mom in the whole world and how she was glad I was hers. 7 years from now when she hates my guts (cuz that's what 14 year old girls do) I can pull out this photo and remind her that I am the best mom ever:)
I just love love love playing in the snow. It somehow feels like a fresh start. And isn't that what my little family has been all about this year? A new city, house, school and hey a brand new year. All the snow today just seemed so perfect and fitting.

Here's hoping for a snow day!

0 comments: