CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Wednesday, December 31, 2008

Hello 2009

Hard to believe that in just a few short hours we will be bidding adieu to 2008 and ringing in a brand new year. Time really does go so superfast when you have kids. Normally when it's time for a new year to start I get all sentimental and....well...sad to say goodbye to the previous year. This year is very different. I am more than ready to see 2008 go. Don't get me wrong a lot of really wonderful things happened in 2008 but I'm waiting for 2009 with outstretched arms. I am excited for the new. Anticipating what God has in store for the next phase of our life here. Ready to start fresh. I'm in a new city...trying to make new friends...getting involved in a new Church....looking for different volunteer opportunities....the list could go on forever!! Everything is new and the world just seems to be wide open and so full of possibilities. I am ready to take on the new. I am ready to put the old behind me. My time of transition is over and it's officially time to move on. So HELLO to you 2009!!!! I vow to look for the goodness in each new day you bring to me and mine. I vow to see The Lord's blessing's in small everyday things. And I'm gonna try my best to relax and enjoy. Just do me a small favor 2009....please don't speed by too fast!!

0 comments: