CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Sunday, January 18, 2009

You Know You Want Some!!

YOU KNOW YOU WANT SOME!!!!!!
Maia is selling Girl Scout cookies this year. Since we are all about saving money in the new year-I will tell you that the cookies in your area are selling for $3.50 a box. However Maia's cookies are only $3.00 a box!! Our goal is to sell 70 boxes so that our troop can go to the Little Gym!!!


Lemon Chalet Cremes- vanilla sandwich cookie with a hint of cinnamon ginger spice and a zesty lemon creme filling.

Trefoils- classic shortbread cookieDo-Si-Do's- Oatmeal cookies with creamy peanut butter filling

Samoa's- Vanilla cookies, covered with caramel, rolled in toasted coconut and striped with a rich chocolatey coating.

Dulce De Leche- NEW- sweet indulgent cookies are rich with milk caramel chips and stripes

Sugar Free Chocolate Chips-self explanatory :)

Tagalongs- tasty cookies topped with creamy peanut butter and covered with a luscious chocolatey coating

Thin Mints- Who doesn't know what a Thin Mint is?

If you would like some cookies please let us know.

5 comments:

Small Group Girls...

I would love to buy some, are you gonna be up anytime soon?

Small Group Girls...

Bj

maila

We are asking anybody who wants to buy cookies to order them now...either over the phone or blog or whatever. We will need the money by the end of February or early March. When the cookies come in I think. We will hand deliver everybody's cookies to them. We will make a special day of it and drive up just to deliver the goods:)

maila

Did you set up a new blog?

Anonymous

Hey, I never got around to talking to Joel about the cookies. I'm not sure I even thought about them when he was home. I think I missed the deadline too. Let me know if I didn't, but I thought you said you needed the orders by this past Saturday.

luv,
tracy