Asher can be just about the sweetest boy EVER in the whole wide world!!! He was sitting on my lap the other day just gazing into my eyes and rubbing my cheek...when he sprung it on me!!! "Mama I love you." To which I replied "I love you too Ashy". And then he pulled out the big guns. "Mama you are the most beautiful mommy ever". I just melted right then and there. It even makes me smile to think about it a couple of days later. I think he's gonna have a WAY with the ladies. Maybe he's perfecting his moves on me now so that he can be a little Romeo someday. Whatever....just so he keeps sweet talking me!!
Today is a whole other story. Right now he's hanging in his bed....because he was getting on my last nerve!! Too much partying late into the night last night does not make for a good next morning. He downed too much choco milk while wildly hanging Christmas ornaments here and there and everywhere. Staying up until well past 10:30 in the night makes my little Romeo turn into a sour pickle!! So Mama sent him to bed with a stern warning and he went. With. NO. complaints. And promptly fell asleep!! And now my house is silent. My house hasn't been silent for months...so I am off to enjoy the quiet.
So much change!
1 month ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment