So on our way home on Friday I was on the cell making playdates for Isaac and Maia. Asher was feeling left out. This is our conversation:
Asher: awwwww!!!!! What about me!
Me: What's wrong Ash?
Asher: I want to play with my pretty little girl!!
Me: Who?
Asher: My pretty little girl....Gracie.
How sweet is that?
After some much needed silence coming from the back of the car Asher pipes in with this little gem..."isn't Erf (Earth) amazing?" He said it in a very dreamy voice and you could tell he had been contemplating it for at least the last 10 miles.
As it got dark out the moon appeared. It was hanging really really low and was a bright red color....Asher response "Look Mama, there's Mars!!!!!!
Last night we had some errands to run and Ash insisted on wearing a giant cowboy hat and a black suede fringed vest. Andy went with us and normally he would insist that Ash take off the attire. I on the other hand always let him wear whatever his little mind dreams up. Anyways Andy was getting ready to tell him to take the get up off when Ash looked up at him and said " Look Daddy I'm a boycow" Needless to say our little "boycow" went with us to the mattress store, the ice cream shop, Burlington Coat Factory, and Wal-Mart. I love 3 year olds!!! I would provide a picture but my camera batteries are totally dead....and unable to be revived. Oh Well, guess I HAVE to go shopping again. Woe is me:)
So much change!
2 months ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment