CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, June 24, 2008

random musings

Just a couple little random tidbits:

1. My kids are weird. When given a choice, 2 of them chose the free grocery store lollipops, over a double scoop ice cream cone. When there were 4 of us standing there, yet I ordered only 2 cones, I think the ice cream scooper man thought I was just plain cruel. But seriously 2 of them picked the lollipops.

2. You can't beat the Summer ice cream special at Buehlers. 2 scoops for 1 buck. crazy. We take advantage of this deal every year.

3. You can't bake a cake in an oven that runs off ice cubes. No matter what the box that said cute little oven came in claims. Ice cubes in a drawer won't bake a cake.

4. Even though I now know that ice cubes can't bake a cake, I still find myself questioning what would happen if I left the cakes in the oven longer than the allotted 12 minutes. Would they could they burn?

5. My daughter has real musical talent. It's definitely in her genes. Thanks paw paw, daddy, and gpa Moesta. We enjoy listening to her play her songs over and over and over again!

6. Isaac has a broken pinky toe and a broken pinky finger.

7. We had Hippie Bread, apples, and cheese for supper tonight.

8. I keep going back to the library to get more books to read. Even though I never have time to read the books I picked up on the last trip to the library.

9. Isaac wants Indiana Jones Lego playsets for his birthday. Real bad. Did you read my post, http://http://maila-becauseisaidso.blogspot.com/2008/03/words-of-wisdom.html ,on Lego's from a few months ago?

10. There were NO dead animals in my yard today!!!

11. I am a bad mom and have planned not one single thing for my son's birthday. Which is on Thursday. That's right a mere 1 1/2 days away.

12. I really really want a red and cream toile couch but can't find one anywhere.

13. Andy is finally enjoying his job!!!

14. I'm going crazy not being able to scrapbook. All my stuff is packed away!!! I need a creative outlet desperately.

15.Andy is going to look at a house tomorrow. If the house comes through I'll tell you the crazy story behind it. It falls right in line with how God is in charge of all the details of our move!!

Good night!

2 comments:

Anonymous

Hello!!!!
1st - what kind of oven runs on ice?
does it really work?
2nd - HAPPY BIRTHDAY ISAAC!!!!!
How did his birthday go?
3rd - How is the house hunting going?
Did Andy get to look at the
house mentioned?
4th - I was going through previous
blogs and I didn't know that there was one of Trinity and Addison. Good pics!!!!

Anonymous

Yes another comment!
I just wanted to tell you that I am praying for your families safety and adjustment for this move. I need your address as soon as possible because I have a DVD that I would like Andy to watch by Dave Ramsey. I also wanted him to talk to Dan's dad (Joe) about different businesses that he's set up for all kinds of people. Joe's email is joec333@hughes.net.
Please let me know how your first couple nights went and what your house looks like. I am excited and nervous for you!
Love you guys
Ashley