Another Tuesday.....another dead animal. What is up with this? We have never had a dead animal in our yard and now that Andy is away it's our Tuesday theme? Andy seems to think it's one of the stray cats roaming around the neighborhood. I just think it's gross. Thankfully I was able to keep Maia away from it. This past Spring she was obsessed with a dead bunny on the side of the road. Every morning on our way to the bus stop we had to stop and pay homage to the poor decaying critter. She named him and everything. She reverently praised his beauty for 4 straight mornings. Thankfully the 5th morning he was gone. I don't think I could've joined her in her vigil much longer. Anyways I quickly disposed of our chipmunk? friend. Praying for no more dead animals. People who really know me have to be getting a kick out of this though. I don't DO gross or even dirty things really. And now 2 weeks in a row I've had to dispose of dead animals? Blech. Hoping for a more uplifting post in the near future.
2 comments:
Oh yeah...... I would gag allllll the way to the trash can!!!! (Or someplace farther away for disposal!)
You have a great talent for writing these blogs, Lori. It's like reading a very entertaining book!!!!
So how does Andy like everything? Is it harder than expected? Does he like the people? The area?
Keep in touch.
Thanks Ash!!!! Andy is starting to get acclimated. He just needs us to get down there and then everything will be peachy!! We are looking at the whole thing as a grand adventure:) Except of course on the days that we totally FREAK out about the whole thing. Yeah it's a little bit like a bi-polar rollercoaster over here.
Love ya, Lori
Post a Comment