Three little lunchboxes for three little kiddo's.
All ready to go.
He was very excited about his Batman lunchbox. 
Can't take pictures without Isaac worming his way into them.
Alright enough already mom!!
Seriously mom
Can't we just GO already?
I'm leaving with or without you.

Finally we made it here. But mom I do have a question.
Asher: You're gonna leave me here right? Me: Yep Asher I am gonna drop you off and then I'm gonna go home.
Asher: Mommy, said in a shaky voice, are you gonna pick me back up?.
Me: Of course I'll pick you up!! I'll probably be the very first mommy here because I'll miss you so much I won't know what to do without you!!
Asher: Oh good. Because I don't know the way home:)
Me: Silly boy!! I would NEVER make you walk home:) Especially from clear across town on the other side of 270!!
Finally in his room. Notice the astronaut puzzle in his hand. Yep he was in heaven!!

Couple of other tidbits from the day. Asher is in the elephant room. He has a little elephant name tag pinned to his back and I have the corresponding elephant with his number on it. This little laminated elephant is how I claim and pick my child up at the end of the day. I lost it on the very first day!!! I was freaking out that they wouldn't let me bring him home:) I did end up finding it at the very last minute!
When we were on the bridge to pass over the river Asher said "good morning river!!" He has done this every single time I have taken to school since then.
After I picked him up I asked him if he would like to go 2 days a week. I think I was secretly hoping he would say he missed me so much and that one day a week was enough for him. He was real quiet for a minute and I thought maybe he didn't understand what I was asking. Then he said no he wanted to go THREE days a week!! LOL Guess he liked it huh?
He said his favorite part of that first day was hammering nails into styrofoam blocks!! He also loved music class and happily showed off his hand where the teacher had stamped it.
After school I took him to get a cupcake as a special treat.




2 comments:
Oh, how honest a child will be!! Why stop at 2 days a week??? 3 will be much better..yes...I believe I would like to go 3 days a week! He has the sweetest, most innocent smile on his face. I am not surprised that he like hammering those nails the best...."CREAGER CONSTRUCTION COMPANY" in the making...so sweet....love....Mom
Yeah 3 days is NOT going to happen!! He'll have to suck it up. For 3 mornings a week it would run us $240.00 a month!!!! Not gonna happen:)
Post a Comment