First of all my pink nano came yesterday. I love it!!! It's so stinking cute!! Now I just have to get it set up and get music on there.
We also got our van back yesterday. It now has air conditioning (hasn't had air for at least 2 years), however the brakes are just not right!! I was the first to drive it and I noticed it right away. We just had our whole brake system replaced not that long ago so it's definitely a result of the crash. We called cheeta chiqiuta (claim co) up right away but it sounds as if she's going to try and fight us on this. I'm not sure why they fixed the air but I'll take it!!! The wreck was worth it just for that:) Andy is very sad that he has to give up the 2008 Grand Prix he's been driving for the last 3 weeks but I THINK he'll survive.
Isaac's first scrimage is this Sunday!!!! Praying he does well, he's one of the senior players on the team this year. Hopefully we're in for some nice days so we can get out and practice our skills!!!!
So much change!
1 month ago




0 comments:
Post a Comment