CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, April 27, 2009

The Simple Woman's Daybook

I'm going to get back to my birthday week and also my experiences at the Women of Faith conference later this week but first I wanted to make sure I did this:

http://thesimplewomansdaybook.blogspot.com/
Outside my window... Trees turning green!! Lilac bushes and new flowers to be discovered in our new backyard. My teenage neighbor making out with his girlfriend. My kids playing in the sunshine.


From the kitchen... Pork Chops, applesauce, green beans and apple barley salad. My family wouldn't touch the salad so they ate mac-n-cheese instead. Which is fine with me because I loved the barley. It was sorta like oatmeal with apple peices and cinnamon. I'll be eating it for breakfast the rest of the week:) Yummo!!

I am wearing... jean shorts and a retro floral t-shirt. fresh nail polish and a pony tail :)

I am reading... A Mother After God's Own Heart by Elizabeth George.

I am hoping... for inspiration.

I am creating... a scrapbook page for Asher's book

I am praying... for a renewed spirit

Around the house... getting things ready for the end of the school year. Making chore charts and flexible schedules. Deciding what we will learn about this Summer. Also getting ready for some Summer fun!! Shhhh don't tell but I'm gonna buy all of us Animal Crossing City Folk for the Wii. We all like to play it and it tickles the kids pink that I will sit and play it with them :) Can you tall that I'm really excited for the kids to be back at home with me all day!! I am so sick of sending them off to school everyday!!

A few plans for the rest of the week... baseball practice....visit a preschool I hope to enroll Asher in for next year....clean...bake some bread and cinnamon rolls...scrapbook...read...redeem my Kohl's cash...smile...laugh...enjoy some spring thunderstorms:)

Here is a picture thought I am sharing with you...
So I'm cheating here a little and offering a video instead:) Steven shared this song with us at the women's conference. Hope it speaks to you like it did me!!



0 comments: