Yesterday I opened a beautiful soup tureen
I just love everything about this. The colors and the fruit...all of it. And it will definitely we used as we eat A LOT of soup in this house. Isaac pointed out this morning that it looks like a frog! After he said that I could totally see it. Can you see Mr. Froggy?
Today I opened my gift a little early. I had a sneaking suspicion of what it was and knew I would want to wear it grocery shopping tonight. Lucky for me...I was RIGHT!!
A few weeks ago my mom and I went shopping and I tried this little Liz jacket on. I loved it. Somewhere between dressing rooms it disappeared. I didn't notice until I got home that I hadn't actually purchased it!! I was a little sad, but like I said, had a sneaking suspicion that it was gonna end up in my closet soon enough:) It's not exactly the right color for me, but when I put a color that pops on underneath it, well it's gonna be fantastic!! This jacket will get a lot of wear and last forever!!
The birthday well wishes are still coming in as well. Yesterday I received a card in the mail from Grandma Moesta. The money she sent will be used towards my Summer shopping spree!! Fun right? I'm just waiting for some nice weather and of course fantastic sales!! Thank you Grandma!!!
Plus today I got a card in the mail from my secret sister with a gift card to itunes!!! This is a perfect gift for me!!! You have no idea how much I use my ipod:) I love scrappin and cleanin to some rockin music!!!! Thank you so much. The card was beautiful as well:)
It never ceases to amaze me how many people love and care for me. From gifts to wonderful well wishes...thank you everybody!!




3 comments:
I'm glad you are enjoying your Birthday Week!! Hope to see ya when I'm in Ohio next month. Luv Ya and happy birthday!! Uncle Scott Mattevi
Thanks Scott!! It has been a fantabulous week:)
Love, Lori
I do see Mr. Froggy! How hilarious! Thats pretty good.
luv,
Tracy
Post a Comment