So I've watched this video like 3 times over the past couple of days. Everytime I see it I cry. It has also made me think. What would MY cardboard testimony be? If someone came to me right now and asked me to put my testimony on a bit of cardboard how would I sum up everything The Lord has done for me? The ways He has changed me. The ways He is still changing me. I don't know that I'm eloquent enough to sum up my relationship with God in such a neat little package. I have a tendency to make things harder than they need to be. I am determined to figure out MY cardboard testimony though.
What about you. What's your cardboard testimony?
So much change!
1 month ago




3 comments:
mean, hateful, sinner.
loving, full of GOD'S grace and mercy! amen
That's a good one Sue. I'm just having a hard time coming up with something so neat and tidy. My piece of cardboard would have to be as big as a refigerator box!! lol
btw, that was MY cardboard testimony, not yours!:) lol!!!
Post a Comment