The title says it all!!!! A great big happy 50th to you!! Think about everything you've accomplished in the past 50 years. You're a daughter, sister, wife, mother, Noni to 3 and friend to many!!! The amount of people that showed up at your party is a testament to how much you're loved and adored by all!! Thank you for being my mom and friend. For being supportive, non judgemental and a shoulder to cry on when I need it. Thank you for being a terrific Noni to the 3 greatest kids on Earth:) I'm not biased or anything. They couldn't have been more excited to see you on Saturday.
And I ask you does she look 50? NO!!
Isaac says you're special because you bought him the complete Star Wars saga....because you're funny and because you took care of him when our toilet broke:)
Maia says you're special because you love her.
Asher says he loves you because he likes you. No better reason than that.
Here's to another fun filled 50 years of fabulous shoes and great jewelry!!
We love you!!!




0 comments:
Post a Comment