In the middle of a mess. We are trying to get our house ready to sell, pack, finish up the last days of school, and find a house 100 miles away......all at the same time. We are surprisingly calm. We keep telling ourselves that God is in control. He alone orchestrated this whole job.....surely He will orchestrate the move also. I know the housing market is slow. I know our house needs some work. I also know the Lord is going to take care of us. That's not to say I don't have moments of complete panic. I have instances of paralysis. Looking around at ALL I have to do and not being able to do anything really. We're interested in 2 houses in the Columbus area. I'm waiting for a couple of calls to be returned....we shall see. I think I've also learned a lesson about fear this week. Hope to post more about that when my current project gets wrapped up. I packed up all my scrappin supplies yesterday. Talk about hard! The time in my life when I most need a creative outlet and I had to put all my stuff away. Not knowing when I'll see it again. God is in control God is in control............
2 comments:
Hey Lori! I have finally been able to grab a moment to read up on your family blog. I love it!!!! What a great way to let people know what's going on physically, spiritually, and emotionally. Definitely my kinda thing!
It was great seeing you, Andy, Isaac, Maia, and Asher the other day.
I really look forward to keeping in touch through this blog and maybe I will start my own!
I will continue to pray for strength for you guys through this transition and for safety with all the traveling! I love you guys
Thanks Ash!!! We love you guys too. Maia can't quit talking about holding Addison. Such little cuties you have. And I expect lots of comments...you should have plenty of time. You act like having a 1 year old and a 10 week old is time consuming....geeesh.
Thanks for the boxes.
Lori
Post a Comment