CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Monday, February 23, 2009

Happy 50th Birthday!!


50 reasons I'll Love This Man Forever

1) He is my Dad

2)He lets everyone know I'm his favorite daughter

3)He taught me how to eat my cake in a bowl full of milk

4) He loves banana milkshakes from Softies

5)He hates coconut

6)He takes care of my Mom

7) He adores my babies

8)He babysits for free

9) He provided me with fantastic Grandparents

10) And an awesome extended family

11) His whole face lights up when he sees us

12) He knows how I like my coffee

13) He bought me a Holly Hobby tea set when I was little

14) He misses us

15) He never interferes with our decisions

16) He likes homemade gifts

17) He got Metallica's autograph's for me

18) He bought me a guitar for Christmas

19) He let me quit guitar lessons shortly thereafter :)

20) He comes to Isaac's ball games

21) He's never missed a Grandparent's day at school

22)He's encouraging

23) He has "Idol" date nights with me

24) He makes the best sausage gravy

25) He's sentimental

26) He plays a mean bass

27) He watches cartoons with my kids over the phone

28) He calls just because

29) He knows all Isaac's quirks

30) He's a flirt

31) He loves Maia's silliness

32) My friends all thought he was hot in High School

33) He's a good hugger

34) He visits us when he is in town

35) He has always made me feel special

36) He chose to eat Maia's nasty pink birthday cake with a smile

37) He lets the kids steal his hat

38) He always shares his food

39) He "gets" me

40) He worries about us

41) He laughs

42)He respects my Faith

43) He gave me 2 little brothers

44) He's a good listener

45) He's the best PawPaw ever (Maia)

46) He plays video games (Isaac)

47) He likes to take naps

48) He lets us go backstage and "clean the stage" (Isaac, Maia and Asher)

49) He thinks I'm cute

50) He has always accepted me unconditionally

And so many more........

1 comments:

pawpaw

How about: I can make him cry just by reading my blog. You are amazing and I am blessed to be able to call you my daughter. Sorry no Idol dates this season yet
I don't really know who I like yet.
I Love You all the bunches and more.
Dad